Friday, June 5, 2009

BABY #3!!??!!

Yes I can't believe it myself but it is true, we are expecting our third baby December 7th. Lets just say the news came as a little surprise but we are so excited and can't wait to meet the little guy or girl. I have been really sick these last couple of months and it just feels worse when you have 2 little ones to look after. Some days I could barely get off the couch, but then my doctor finally told me about a wonderful drug called, Diclectin. I can't believe I have not even heard about this drug before, especially being a nurse. I feel like myself again!!!! (Okay I sound like an infomercial) I am just so glad that I feel better now, because I have to go back to work in a couple of weeks and now I can enjoy the last few days that I have at home with my kids.


Anyway, I thought I would post some pics of our trip we took to Waterton a couple of weeks ago.
Zya enjoying pretending to drive
We saw so many Big Horned Sheep
Zya loved being carried around in the pack while we climbed Bears hump
We made it to the top! I couldn't believe that Van walked the whole way up by himself. He had so much fun that when we got to the top he wanted to keep on climbing.


5 comments:

Becky CTR said...

Wow! Good for Van! That is quite a hike for a little guy! And congratulations again on baby #3!

Laura Leavitt said...

Congrats! That will be so great. I love having three. Bears hump is the best.

Ashley Dawn said...

Great pics! Congrats on baby #3, how far apart are these going to be??

BluBabes said...

My Friends,
I must say I saw this coming a number of months ago, probably before you did. You see I could see that you wanted a comment out of me very badly. I just didn't think you'd go to this great of lengths. I'll be sure to comment more often so that you don't feel you've gotta have a kid to get a comment.

leah jane said...

aaaah, so cute. caught your blog link from facebook so i thought i'd say hi and tell you how cute your family is! adorable!