Monday, May 11, 2009

Portland Trip and More

Well I finally decided that I should sit down and post since it has been sooo long! About a month ago we decided to take a road trip to Portland just for fun and we had a blast. It was really rainy and cold but it is always fun to see the ocean and just get away. This is a picture of Van at Applebees, we had to buy him his own steak dinner because he loves steak. He ate the whole thing in under 5 minutes!

Before

helping dad cut the steak

After

Now if I can only get him to eat his vegetables that quickly.





There were so many beautiful waterfalls on the way there

Thats us on the bridge.

My little girl, she is getting so big. She is 10 months old now and is crawling like mad! She can pull herself up standing now and she thinks she is so big when she does. She loves her little doll.

My sleeping beauty, I love watching her sleep

0 comments: