Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday My Little Girl!!

I can't believe how the time has flown. My little baby is now 1 years old! She is so much fun to have in our family and I cannot even imagine our lives without her. She is the sweetest, cuddliest girl in the world and when she smiles with all those big teeth, it just melts my heart. She has started to walk now, but she is still a little cautious and chooses to crawl on most occasions. She can say, "Hi" now, and loves to pretend to talk on the telephone. She loves dolls and stuffed animals. She will just grin and give them a big hug. We are having a birthday for her next week so I will post some pictures of her party later.

THEN

NOW, with her famous smile!



1 comments:

BluBabes said...

What a babe!