A couple of days ago, I had to go for another ultrasound, because they didn't get a good picture of her face the first time. She was moving around too much, so this time we found out we are having a baby girl. We are really excited, Van really doesn't have a clue what is going on. We tried to explain that their is a baby in my tummy and all he said was, " It too big!" Meaning a baby is too big to fit in my tummy right now. He is so funny. So now he also thinks there is a baby in his tummy too.
So My doctor said I couldn't work anymore so I had to stop work this week. I guess I have placenta previa so there is a high risk of me bleeding. So I pretty much can't do anything!! It's hard trying to remember not to pick up Van and rest as much as possible during the day. The best part though is, I can't do any housework, so Ryley has been picking up the slack. I'm kind of sad I can't work anymore, I really enjoy it, but at the same time, I am looking forward to spending more time with Van. I'm glad that I won't have to work nights anymore too.



2 comments:
yay.............so exciting. I loved having one of each.......espeaically at first because when you have a different gender the second time it is new and exciting again. That is too bad you can;t do too much. I was going to say...you can play Wii all day.....but maybe that is too much movement. Anyways.....congrats and happy resting.
Hi Kyla, WOW, that is just so exciting that you are having a girl too! It's like everyone is having one, me and Emily and oh I can't remember!
Have they told you what kind of placenta praevia you have (Grade 1, 2, 3 or 4?) Ayasha (Ken's daughter and Ryley's cousin) had a Grade 4 (totally covering cervix) but she had the placenta tear (APH) at around this time and she ended up with a normal birth - Jonah was 9lb 1oz!
"They" (the system) are not "allowing" me to birth up where we live, only found out this past week, so we are looking at a couple of alternatives, one being that I stay with a very dear friend of ours (she was at the other 3 of our babies' births) and I will birth with my midwife. As long as I continue to be as healthy and well as I am now, this shouldn't be a problem (Leilani was born at home with the same midwife). Anyway, congrats to both of you, it's so lovely to hang little pink things on the line (do you have clotheslines? or just tumble dryers?)
Take care of yourself and your precious little bundle
Love Belinda
Post a Comment