Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Big Boy Bed

Well since I am not allowed to pick Van up in and out of his crib, we decided to go get him a big boy bed. He was so excited when we brought it home. He even wanted to help Ryley put it together. When he was naping I put everything together and surprised him when it was all done. He absolutely loved it! He will play in his room all day. It was a lot of fun putting it together for him and I am really happy that he likes it. He is so good at sleeping too, he goes right to bed just like he did in his crib and in the morning he calls for us to get him. He is getting to be such a big boy!







This is Van showing me his baby in his tummy.


Nice smile.

Playing in the snow with daddy.



Potty time. An ongoing struggle.

0 comments: