Friday, February 8, 2008

Ultrasound

Today I had my ultrasound and I was really looking forward to finding out what I am having, unfortunately the baby was moving around so much that she couldn't get a good enough view. I guess its just going to have to be a surprise.

His or her back and spine

This may be another reason we couldn't see the sex. Its legs are crossed.

His or her little feet

looking right at us, with its hands on its face.

another face picture

3 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

how exciting. It seems like everyone is having babies right now. They almost could not tell us what Dallin was and I remeber being so disapointed......then at the last sec. they saw. We didn't know with Chantel and it was a fun surprise. I thought both ways were great.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so happy or you guys! It would be crazy but really exciting to not know the whole time. How fun!

Anonymous said...

Since everyone seems to be having girls, maybe it's a girl....boys wouldn't cross their legs, they'd be going "whoo hoo, check this out!!" LOL
I didn't know with my son Mitch (mind you, they WOULD not tell you 17 years ago unless you had either CVS or Amnio). I kinda knew with him though.

We found out Friday that we are having another girl...that's two and two for us together. I will post some pics soon, I have to take pics of my pics as the scanner is not talking to the computer.

Hope you are keeping well, and that Van is wearing you out too much!

Belindaxxx