Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Van's New Hair Cut!

The other day Van wanted me to cut his hair, so he has an "army haircut" but when I pulled out the buzzer he quickly changed his mind and I managed to only get one swipe in. Well I couldn't leave it like that so I held him down and managed to make him a mohawk. Needless to say he loves it and I don't think it looks too bad but I will probably only leave it like this for a couple of weeks. I wanted to take some photos of his hair and boy was he into it. I always have a hard time getting him to sit still while I take his picture but this time he kept saying, "take a picture of me doing this face." Hence the many faces. I can't believe how old it makes him look, where did my little baby go?


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

BluBabes said...

Come see my latest craft. Hint: Not made with a glue gun.