The other day I was looking at old pictures of Van, and I couldn't believe how big he was getting. It feels like it was just yesterday that we brought him home. Now I have 3 kids!!! I wanted to write down a little about each of my children and what they are doing now, so that I can remember this time forever. Here is a little about each of my babies:
Van Rhyn Kerrison (4yrs)
He loves Transformers, and knows all of their names.
He loves movies and can sit still for 3 hours to watch almost any movie.
He has a huge imagination, which is why I think he loves to watch movies and read books. He gets right into them. He can play for hours by himself, imagining he is a character he saw or read about.
He is going to preschool right now and loves playing with all his friends. When Ryley asks "what did you lear at school today" he replies by saying, "Nothing! We just played, that's why it's called playschool!"
First day at Playschool
He has been to Disneyland twice already. It is his favorite place in the world. His favorite ride is Splash Mountain.
Not this splash mountain!
He has a very good memory for names and places he has been.
He loves looking at maps
He loves exercising with his dad in the basement, or pretending he is exercising.
doing some pull-ups
He has a lisp- we are working on it.
He loves his sisters. When Ryley asks him to go with him somewhere and he doesn't want to go, he will say, " No, I'll just stay home and take care of the girls."
He loves swimming, but only with his life jacket on. He just recently learned how to jump off the diving board.
He just got a new " Rock n' Roll Red" bike. (That's what he calls it)
He hates getting his hair brushed , nails clipped and going to bed.
He always has to pick out his own outfits to wear. I have little or no say with what he wears.
He does not like wearing PJ's to bed.
His favorite foods are: bread, steak, strawberries, blackberries, and tuna. Ryley and I always joke that it Van ever to jail Jail and had to only eat Bread and water all day he would be happy.
He knows Right from left. He has never put his shoes on the wrong foot ever. I don't know how he learned but I never had to teach him.
He starts soccer and t-ball next week
He calls Avyn, "Avy"
Zya Storm Kerrison (22 mths)
She loves to dance, her favorite songs are, Beyonce-Single Ladies, and anything Lady Gaga. When she hears a Lady Gaga song she yells, "gaga gaga!" Here is a Video of her dancing.
She loves nuts, noodles ("Noonals"), and popcorn. Her favorite thing to do is pop popcorn with daddy and then sit down in front of the TV and make a huge mess.
Zya sleeping in the stroller at Disneyland clutching her can of nuts
She loves to give her little sister hugs and kisses.
She wants to be like her big brother.
She shares a room with her brother and sleeps in her own big girl bed.
She is the best sleeper as long as she has her blankie and her "mush" (soother)
She loves to dress up in beautiful dresses and get her hair done. Then she will look at herself in a mirror and say, "pretty."
She calls Van, "An" and Avyn, "Anan"
She loves to scream "NO!"- we are working on that one.
She loves to wear hats
She loves shoes. When we take her into a Playless Shoe Source, she goes crazy and has to try on every shoe.
She loves going anywhere. If she hears the word, "going" she has her shoes on and her coat in her hands and says, "going?"
She is starting to talk a lot.
She loves to swim and take a bath.
She is unfortunately not interested in the potty.
She has beautiful crazy blonde hair. We call her "blondie." because she is the only blonde one in the family. We still have no idea where her blonde hair came from.
She has the best smile! Every time I bring out the camera she has a big smile.
Avyn Buchanan Kerrison (5 mths)
She is so smily and loves to laugh.
She hardly ever cries. This might sound bad, but I have forgotten about her a couple of times because she is so quiet.
She has been sleeping through the night since she was 2 months old.
She loves her soother and her blankie.
She has to have her face covered when she sleeps.
She already makes strange when someone else holds her, which is funny because none of my other children did.
She is so fat!! Her legs are so big that it is hard for me to put her in the bumbo chair, I have to squeeze her legs in.
She thinks her big brother is soooo funny.
If I knew all my babies would be this easy I would probably have 12! ( just kidding)













0 comments:
Post a Comment