I decided the other day that I am sick of the blankets that I have pinned up to the kids windows for makeshift curtains and that I was going to make Roman Blinds. I knew that it wasn't too hard, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I found this website that was really helpful, it had a 20 minute step by step video tutorial. Here is the link if anyone interested, www.terrelldesigns.com/howto-videoclips.htm
I am so happy the way they turned out, it beats blankets thats for sure! The best part about making your own blinds is the fact that you get to choose your own material. I decided to go more neutral because we are moving in the future, but you can do anything. I would have liked Van to pick out his material, or used more bright colors, but we will have to save those ideas for next time.
1 comments:
Those blinds are amazing. The person who made those blinds has me aw struck with her talent.
Post a Comment