I know it has taken me way too long to post these pictures but I finally made myself do it. We took way too many pictures so it is always hard to narrow the selection down. We had such a great time in Maui and wish we never had to leave. To this day, Van will say to me, "mom, I miss Hawaii." I am so glad that we had the opportunity to go and take the kids with us, it was so much fun!
"V" for Van
In the bamboo forest
He got to take a ride on the Sugar Cane Train, thanks to his Uncle Bryant.
Where are those Whales?
One of the many waterfalls
Red Sand Beach. It was so secluded that when we got there people had to start putting their clothes back on. Sorry!
This is how Van would nap on the beach
Ryley took the advantage of jumping off every waterfall he could find! He's way too brave.
Enjoying some boogy boarding
Oh my beautiful little Hawaiian girl!
Hang loose!
At the top of the volcano
I love this picture! We were above the clouds at the top of the Volcano, so it looks like he is flying. Perfect form with that leap, you can tell he was a dancer.
Van loved the hula dancing. He couldn't take his eyes off them.
The whole family at the Luau
I Love this picture, It looks like she is all alone, but don't worry I am close by, and we buried her bottom half in the sand so she wasn't going anywhere, or so we thought.
0 comments:
Post a Comment