Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Little Boy!


Today is my little guys third birthday! I can't believe how big he is getting, it seems like just yesterday when we brought him home from the hospital. He was so tiny and could fit in my stocking. Happy Birthday buddy!






5 comments:

Spencer Tycksen said...

Those pics are so great. All too familiar as well. So Van was a premie? Our first was also premature - an experience I wouldn't wish on anyone. Happy Birthday to Van!

Heidi Allred said...

These pictures make me cry! Why am I such a sap??

Anonymous said...

Hey, Van was born on my anniversary! How exciting. Now I'll always remember his birthday.

Laura Leavitt said...

he is so cute. Now that I see pics of him as a baby I think Zya looks like him. Van is so cute.

Becky CTR said...

So cute! Yes time does fly by.