A week or so ago we decided to go on a trip down to Las Vegas and Salt Lake just for fun and to visit some friends and family. It was a long ride but the kids did great! This is Van watching a movie on the DVD player. I think he must of watched like 8 movies straight with hardly a peep. We even had a flat tire on the way and I don't think he even remembered stopping to fix it.
It was soooo nice and warm in Las Vegas. It got up to 30 degrees there. We were not expecting that kind of weather at all. This is Ryley and Van enjoying some sun by the pool.
Van and I going down the river pool.
This is Ryley and Van enjoying the water show in front of the Bellagio. It was really an amazing show.
The shark reef
Us with the Las Vegas sign
Van's favorite part of Las Vegas, the Lions at MGM. He called the MGM the "green city" because at night the hotel was lit up green. The whole time we were there he would say he wanted to go see the lions at the green city. It was really cute!
We went to go see some really cool Christmas lights in a park. It was funny because it was so hot and didn't feel like Christmas at all.
The St. George Temple
Right when we were about to leave Las Vegas, A semi trailer turned right into us and smashed our window and scraped all along the car. It was pretty scary but luckily no one was hurt. I am glad I had Zya in the middle seat or she would of had glass all over her. We had to wait 3 hours for the police to show up, which was not fun. We also had to tape up the window and drive the rest of the way home with a noisy bag on the window.
2 comments:
I'm not jealous. nope. Looks like a blast and warm... very jealous...I like the massive amount of photos though! Hope you had a blast!
Cute pictures. It was fun to see you guys!
Post a Comment