Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Zya Storm Kerrison

Our little girl, Zya was born on July 9th at 4:10 in the morning.  She weighed 8lbs 9oz. which shall I say was much harder to deliver than 5lbs, which is what Van weighed.  I am just glad that she is healthy and strong and a great eater.  Van is  so excited to be a big brother.  He loves to tell everyone that she is his sister, and the first thing that he says in the morning when he wakes up is, " I want to see my sister!"  He will just sit there and watch her for hours, and hold her hand.

We have a blondie in the family!



Her first smile

Van holding her hand



Van coming to the hospital with a build a bear that he made for her.  It is so cute, because when you squeeze its hand it has a recording of him saying, "I love you Zya"


Seeing his sister for the first time.

5 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

congrats...so exciting. I love her blonde hair and the picture of her smiling. I am glad she is eating well...that makes a huge difference.

Fawns Family said...

congrats Ryley and Kyla!!! What a beautiful baby girl! Hope everything continues to go well. Girls are lots of fun. Love Virginia and family

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! She is so so darling!

Louise said...

Congratulations!! That is really one of the cutest newborn smiley faces i've ever seen! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kyla and Ryley, and also to Van on becoming "the big brother".
Love the name (as you know, we love the unusual!) Glad all went well in the end, and what a little cutie.
Lots of love
The Drapers in Oz