Well we took Van to the Zoo the other day which was Zya's first real outing. She was great though, I had her in the sling and she slept through the whole thing. Van had a great time, he really loved the baby elephant.
All dressed up and ready for church. Ryley was in Las Vegas so it was just the three of us.
I love this picture of Ryley holding his little girl. I wonder what she is thinking?
Van thinking he is pretty funny, trying to stuff all the soothers in his mouth. He still can't quite understand why Zya gets to have a soother. He is always telling me he needs to give them to the bunnies.
Van and Uncle Bryant at the Zoo.
6 comments:
Wow. She's absolutely beautiful. Huge congrats! Sounds like we had we all had the same thing in mind 9 months ago...must have been a cold night! =] Our little man was born the same day.
Zya will surely be the "Belle of the Ball." BTW I gained 5 pounds just looking at the cake....thanks a lot!
Kyla you are brave to go out so soon. I don't think I left thte house for at least 3 weeks -seriously! You look great, Zya is adorable and Van looks so cute. I am excited to meet the little lady next time we are in town!
ok...I was all confused because I didn't think I wrote on your blog. It must be another Laura. Zya is so cute. Where does she get her blonde hair from? You are amazing for taking them both to the Zoo. You have always been able to handle anything though.
boy you guys have cute kids!
Oh my goodness, she is so beautiful!! I love that one of her on Ryley, it's so cute! What a smile! I can't believe how big Van is! He is so cute!
Post a Comment