A few days ago, since it was so hot, we decided to invite Van's cousins over for a "slip n' slide" party. Ryley has this big inflatable slip n' slide Astrojump that he set up for the kids and boy did they have a great time. They were outside all day long playing. I just love that summer is finally here!
Ryley throwing Van down the slip n' slide
2 comments:
Kyla,
My name is Spencer Tycksen. I was a mission companion of Ryley's. Will you tell him hello? I was with him only one month, and it was probably the best month of my mission. He's a total stud, and was an awesome missionary. You guys look fantastic. What a great looking kid you have - and another on the way quite soon I see. My wife is also about to deliver any day now. Anyway, great looking blog. Take care.
-Spencer
www.spencer.tycksen.com
I have been thinking of you...I hope your baby comes soon. I bet this heat is not fun for you. I can't wait to hear about the baby when it is hear. Good luck with every thing.
Post a Comment