On Thursday, when it was still nice out with no snow on the ground, Ryley organized a big party at our house for my birthday. We had a barbeque on our new deck that is finally finished, and he set up a bouncer in our yard for all the kids. My sister Trina made me a cake and she is so creative. I am always in awe whenever she does a cake for one of her kids. So this is a picture of the cake she made me, its me! She printed a picture of me off the internet and cut the head out and then the rest is cake. As you can see, its the pregnant version of me. It was so much fun having all the family over.

I'm a little lop sided!
Van sleeping, he is so peaceful. I love his little hands!




2 comments:
the picture of him on the bottom is priceless
Happy Birthday Kyla! That cake is awesome!
Post a Comment