Thursday, September 6, 2007

West Edmonton Mall

We decided to head up to Edmonton a few weeks ago to hit the mall and go to the water park. Van loved all the slides and would yell, "again!" after each ride. It was a lot of fun!













Van fast asleep in the hotel room. I forgot my play pen, so I didn't know how to get him to go to sleep. He thought it was so much fun to have everyone sleeping all in one room. He didn't go to bed until 12:00am!
Ryley has been growing his hair out, and it is really curly, so I decided to straighten it with my straightner. I couldn't believe how different he looked.


Van helping me bowl


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No fair! We have nothing cool like this at our malls here in Australia - BORING!
Van is just so adorable! And are they big BLUE eyes? Ryley looks "hairlarious" with straight hair! And man oh man, he has the same shaped/style (whatever) nose as Ken! Oh those Draper genes are scary.

Fawns Family said...

nice photos Ryley's hair looks so different straight. I like the curl!! - Virginia

BluBabes said...

Looks like FANTASYLAND was a lot of fun....oh no, here come the Disney police.