Friday, August 10, 2007

Camping and Shuswap Lake

Trina and I decided to take the kids camping in Kananaskis. It was a lot of fun but we didn't end up getting much sleep. Van was so excited he got to sleep in a tent, he wouldn't go to bed and then woke up at five in the morning!! Van at Midnapore lake for his cousins birthday. He absolutely loves the water. Van and his Auntie Adlai


My Uncle Scott and his family invited us to go to their cabin on shuswap lake last week. It was so much fun! Van hated this life jacket
Ryley and I on the dock
This is me wakeboarding, and trying to get the courage to cross the wake
All the family waiting to watch the fireworks
Van watching the fireworks, he didn't know what to think! They were really good, I don't think I have seen such good home bought fireworks before.
Van, Ryley and my cousin Luke in the water.

After we left the cabin we met up with Ryley's family in Golden for some hiking and camping. This is Van at Emerald Lake

We hiked up to waptta falls and managed to get a group picture

There was a lake at our camp site and here is Auntie Adlai and Van floating in the lake Van sitting around the fire enjoying his juice box.

3 comments:

Fawns Family said...

cute pics looks like it was a fun holiday!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kyla, your little man is just gorgeous - those enormous eyes! Just wondered if you got my email so you know who I am! I have linked to your blog, hope you will do the same. (Auntie) Belinda

Anonymous said...

Hi again Kyla, thanks for your comments! Have sent you an email to the address in this blog - hope it is the right one. Gosh you are up late/early!