Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Van Kerrison Born Dec. 4, 2005


Van 6 months old



Well, this is Van Kerrison, our little boy. He is now 14 months old and not so little anymore. He was born 7 weeks premature and had to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks, and be fed by that tube in his nose, but now he is doing great and is big and healthy. He is so much fun to have around! Right after Van was born we moved into our new house that we built in Calgary. It is so nice to live in a house now and not a basement suite!! I was on mat leave for a year but now I am back to work( a couple of shifts a week). I am a registered nurse at the Rockyview hospital. Ryley is managing Astro Jump as well he is a licensed real estate agent. He also refs college and highschool basketball when he has time.








0 comments: