Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Bahamas here we come






On January 9th 2007, Ryley, Van and I got to go to Nassau, Bahamas for 10 days. Van and I were sick for the first couple of days and had to visit the hospital there, but after we got our antibiotics we were fine. Van had so much fun eating the sand and swimming in the ocean. I even got my hair all braided!!! Van was terrified of all the fish in the aquarium, and would scream everytime one swam by.

4 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

Kyla- I have been hoping I would run into you some time. Your little boy is adorable. I am glad you are doing so good. Blogging is tons of fun. COme visit us - www.leavittstory.blogspot.com

Rochelle said...

Hi guys!

Cute pics - how fun to go to the Bahamas! I know that Colorado doesn't really compare, but your next vacation should be here!! Glad you're doing, hopefully we'll get some pics out to you soon.

Rochelle

FamiLee said...

Hi Kyla, how are you? I found your blog, and it is great to see what is new with people you haven't seen forever. Your boy is so cute, and I know what it is like to have premature babies, I had my twins 8 weeks early... it was so hard to see that tube thing in their nose. But all is well now. You can check us out at: www.famileepage.blogspot.com
Hope all is going well :)
Crystal

Anonymous said...

Nice blog Van is so money, looks like you had a sweet time in the Bahamas, next time lets go somewhere together lets plan a trip soon when Monet is older!
keep in touch, later Clay & Megan.