Well today being St. Patrick's Day, I made the kids green pancakes with green milk. Van did not want to drink his milk at first, but he finally drank it after I gave him a straw to use and he closed his eyes when he drank it. We also made green oatmeal cookies, which Zya loved to make.

This week we also headed to Banff for a hike, which actually turned more into mountain climbing. I should have known with Ryley leading the way. I had Avyn strapped to my front and Ryley had Zya on his back and we were off the trail trying to climb a straight incline. I thought I was going to die when we were trying to come back down. But we all survived so it was actually kind of fun.

I love this picture. We are at the top, and all three are giving the thumbs up.


At the beginning of the hike, not yet off the trail

Van and Zya have been sleeping in the same room now for a couple of weeks, which has actually been really good. She was so excited to sleep in her big girl bed with Van.
The next morning this is what I found, Zya out of her bed, fast asleep and face down on the floor. I almost burst out laughing!


1 comments:
I love Zya in the thumbs up picture, that was too cute!
Post a Comment