Monday, September 8, 2008

Zya's Blessing and My New hair!

So I don't know what possessed me to do it but I cut all my hair off. This is probably the shortest it has been my whole life. I was just like, hey what the heck, its only hair, it will grow back! I wasn't sure whether I liked it at first but now I am starting to get used to it. It is so much easier to do in the mornings which is nice since I don't have much time lately.
Zya was blessed this last Sunday and she was so cute in her little dress. The dress is really old, Ryley's grandmother, mother and even Ryley was blessed in the dress (the bows are changed to blue). After the blessing we had everyone over for dinner which was a lot of fun.




4 generations, my grandmother, mother, me and Zya


5 comments:

Spencer Tycksen said...

Man, she sure is a cute baby. We also blessed Sam on Sunday. How did Ryley do on the blessing?

missLaura said...

You hair is so awesome, it looks great! Zya is a doll!

Laura Leavitt said...

you look HOT. I love her blessing dress.

Fawns Family said...

your hair looks great! I had trouble. I had a new lady color it and it was supposed to be dark brown and ended up black so I had her fix it. It is more brown and not so dark but now it has a ton of red in it. I won't go back their again. Yikes. Zya looks beautiful in her blessing dress.

Becky CTR said...

Kyla, you hair looks so great!!!! I love it. And Zya looks so beautiful in her blessing dress. She is so sweet.