Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Road trip to San Diego

Last week, my mom and I decided to take a road trip down to San Diego to visit my sister Teryn who is living down there. It was a lot of fun, but a lot of driving!! We stoppped off in Salt Lake and Las Vegas on the way down as well. This is the San Diego Temple, It is absolutely beautiful!


Mom and I at Balboa Park in San Diego

Balboa Park


Shamu, at Sea World. I baught Van a shamu stuffed animal, and he loves it, he goes around saying, "shamu, shamu."
Mom and Teryn at the beach. The weather was so nice. Teryn overlooking the Ocean at Sunset

Mom, Teryn and I
Salt lake temple


Mom and I on the Las Vegas Stip. We went to go see Legends in concert, which was a lot of fun.




1 comments:

Fawns Family said...

what a fun mother daughter trip!!