Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Jace is Home

My brother Jace got home from his mission last week and all the family was up to see him. We met him at the airport and this was the sign that I made for him. It is so nice to have him back!


We had a big get together at our house after his talk on Sunday.


Shane and Rochelle and their family. They came all the way up from Denver.

Mom and all the grandkids



Dad and all the grandkids


Dad and I


All my brother and sisters, well except Teryn she was down in San Diego



The whole family, we haven't all been together in 2 years!









1 comments:

BluBabes said...

Those 'Moulin Rouge' pictures that Kyla has on her wall are by the artist Touluse Lautrec. But I must say that Kyla's family is a fine piece of art too!