Thursday, May 17, 2007

Some Random Pics



He wouldn't look a the camera, so we had to distract him with a ball

The gargabe man didn't want to take him either

Van has become really good at basketball and he loves it. I don't know why I buy him any other toys. He can actually shoot the ball in the basket from a couple of feet away. He also loves to watch it with Ryley on TV. He will get so excited when they score.
This is the first time I have given him the beater to lick, and he thought he was in heaven.


3 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

He is SOOOOOO incredibly cute.I love his hair. Sounds like he has inherited your talent for sports. That is awesome.

The Kane's said...

He has the best hair and eyes! So cute!

BluBabes said...

Cute enough to be a girl!