Kyla (Me) around Van's age
Van at 16 months 

We were looking through some old baby pictures of Ryley and I the other day, and we couldn't believe how much Van looked like me, so I thought I would put some pics up so you could see the resemblance. One difference though, Van definitely has Ryley's eyes.
We were looking through some old baby pictures of Ryley and I the other day, and we couldn't believe how much Van looked like me, so I thought I would put some pics up so you could see the resemblance. One difference though, Van definitely has Ryley's eyes.


3 comments:
Wow! You look identical, except Van looks like a little boy!
I love the song on your blog- Van does look just like you -with Ryleys eyes. He is soooo cute.
hey you guys! nice pics Van does look like Kyla. Looks like you are all doing well. Virginia
Post a Comment